CONTENT OF TOUR PACKAGES
As an organizer of your travel, the Agency guarantees implementation of the program as described in the arrangement that they organize and that you have received. The content of arrangement will be realized in full and as described above, except in case of exceptional circumstances (war, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks, sanitary problems, natural disasters, local authorities etc.)
The agency organizes all kinds of travel at home and abroad. Trips are organized in the form of ready-made programme packages or programmes according to specific requirements. As a SUBAGENT the agency also sells programmes of other tour operators in an intermediary, where the responsible programme organizer is indicated on every package. The package is considered agreed - concluded after signing the concluded travel arrangement or business cooperation contract when the contract is concluded for a group of passengers, or upon payment of the entire amount of the package price or part of the amount with the undisputed insurance payment of the balance.
By signing any such contract or payment of the full amount of the package price or a deposit, it is considered that the user understands the arrangement of the general terms and conditions of the contract and that he fully accepts them as the sole basis for the regulation of the mutual rights and obligations. The Traveller provides personal information voluntarily and they are required for processing the requested services. The Agency agrees not to disclose the personal information of passengers out of the country to a third party except for the purpose of carrying out requested services. An exception to providing to third parties is insurance companies to which the personal data will be forwarded if the traveller concludes a travel insurance policy. Travellers' personal data will be kept in the database of the Agency and can be used for the agency promotional activities.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Registrations for the trip are received at the travel Galaxy travel d.o.o. agency.
- When registering the customer pays 30% of the arrangement, and the remaining 70% of the amount is to be paid no later than 15 days prior to departure, except in cases when contractual terms of payment are specified or stipulated for some particular travels when the deadline to early travel is less than 15 days.
- For bookings on request, an advance is paid according to the price list of the organizers. The Agency will not accept reservation application on request without advance payment. If the traveller does not accept confirmed reservation that was made on his request, the agency will keep the advance money to cover the cost of the reservation.
- In the case of a paid and confirmed travel arrangement (package), every change of travel date and/or participant will be paid according to the price list and the rules of the company. In the case of booking of the programme organized by other, domestic or foreign travel agencies, 'Instructions and Conditions' of the travel organizer.
TRAVEL PACKAGE CONTENT AND PRICE
The content of the travel package defines the price of the package, or correspondingly the price includes everything the tour organizer (the agency) stated in the travel programme. Additional services are not included in the price and therefore the traveller pays them separately. These additional services should be requested when registering and shall be added to the package price. Additional/optional and special services requested during the travel are to be paid directly to the tourist guide (or representative) of the company during the tour and in the local currency of the country where the service is provided. Package prices are published in HRK (Croatian Kuna), and calculated according to the prices of services in the reference currency on base of the selling rate of the tour organizer’s commercial bank on a given day. In the case of exchange rate variations by more than 2%, Galaxy Travel reserves the right to change prices. The organizer reserves the right to change the prices in case of modifications in the price of accommodation, food, transport and other services, i.e. in the case of change in the value of the currencies that are the basis for calculating the arrangement price. The consent of the customer is not required to increase the package price up to 10% (the increase is calculated on all parts of the payment). In the case of a price increase of more than 10%, the buyer has the right to cancel the travel without obligation of reparation.
SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND CATEGORIZATION
Offered accommodation facilities, restaurants, means of transport, etc. are described by the official categorization at the time of the programme issue. Standards of accommodation, food, services, etc., of places and countries, are different and not comparable. Information provided to the traveller at the point of sale or does not oblige the organizer larger than the information issued in the travel programme.
If the user of the travel arrangement (or Package) has not specifically requested so, i.e. if additional payment is necessary, or if he has paid additionally for a special category or form of transport and accommodation, he will accept any officially registered room for rent in the premises, or any place in a vehicle, which is operated during the implementation of the travel arrangement.
CHANGE OF PROGRAMME
The tour operator has the right to change the programme if exceptional circumstances that cannot be predicted, avoided, or removed (see article 1). occur. Arranged accommodation can be replaced only by accommodation in a facility of the same or higher category, at the expense of the service provider.
The traveller that applies for a travel abroad must have valid identity documents. If the trip requires a visa for entry to a particular country, the agency will inform passengers about the documents required to obtain a visa. Travellers collect the necessary documentation and submit it to the competent embassy. The organizer shall issue a certificate about the reservation made by the traveller who attaches it to the other documentation. The organizer (Agency) does not guarantee the obtainment and the validity of the visa.
RIGHT OF THE ORGANIZER TO CONTRACT TERMINATION
1. The Organizer shall reserve the right to terminate the package travel contract prior to the start of the package arrangement if the Organizer was prevented in the execution of the contract by unavoidable circumstances and if they inform the passenger on contract termination without unnecessary delay prior to the start of the package arrangement.
2. The Organizer shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract when the number of persons registered for a package arrangement is lower than the number of passengers stated in the package travel contact and if the Organizer informs the passenger on contract termination within the period stated in the contract, but no later than:
- 20 days prior to the start of the package arrangement, if the travel lasts more than 6 days
- 7 days prior to the start of the package arrangement, if the travel lasts between 2 and 6 days
- 48 hours prior to the start of the package arrangement, if the travel lasts less than 2 days.
3. In the event of contract termination for reasons stated under items 1 and 2, the Organizer shall refund the passenger in full for all payments made for the package arrangement, without any compensation for damages to the passenger, no later than 14 days from the date of contract termination.